Kommerce was founded by Harveen Narulla and Karen Teoh in response to the large and persistent gap in trade finance in Africa An introduction to a Rwandan kiosk shop owner’s challenges with credit, became an exploration of systemic reasons why lenders avoid funding businesses in frontier markets, and eventually a realisation that blockchain technology holds the keys to solve this problem. Trade is a key lever for people in Africa to improve incomes and achieve prosperity. Kommerce deploys blockchain technology and market mediation to successfully finance trade with African businesses.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/003676837858.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.