Allbit's decentralized exchange utilizes smart contracts, features of blockchains, to transact the user’s coin transaction directly from wallet to wallet. It’s a solution for all the risks that other centralized exchanges have such as hacking, unavailable service, fraudulent acts, etc.
Through the development of Ethereum side chain ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum can be traded and also improve DEX (Decentralized Exchange) problems such as time consume in transactions and the need to pay gas fee in every transaction with Ethereum 2.0 technology Sharding and Plasma. It aims to provide faster transactions, safe data processing, and stability. Also, collect trading data and constantly work with coin developers so that coins traded at Allbit can be listed in other major exchanges or top KRW markets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/004749766180.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- MyTrade Next generation DEX, not just a swap.
- Footprint Analytics An analysis platform to discover and visualize blockchain data.
- NFTGO A professional and user-friendly NFT data aggregator.
- APENFT Register world-class artworks as NFTs on Blockchain. ON BLOCKCHAIN
- iExec The Decentralized Marketplace for Cloud Resources.
- Gearbox Undercollateralized protocol for margin trading & yield farming.
- Zeneth First Step Toward Democratizing Gasless Transaction Bundling.
- Tactical Value Make opportunistic private, long-term and likely illiquid investments globally.
- BLOCKTRACE Blockchain Forensics and Analytics.
- Vee.Finance Cross-chain lending platform for both traditional financial and crypto users.