Allbit's decentralized exchange utilizes smart contracts, features of blockchains, to transact the user’s coin transaction directly from wallet to wallet. It’s a solution for all the risks that other centralized exchanges have such as hacking, unavailable service, fraudulent acts, etc.
Through the development of Ethereum side chain ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum can be traded and also improve DEX (Decentralized Exchange) problems such as time consume in transactions and the need to pay gas fee in every transaction with Ethereum 2.0 technology Sharding and Plasma. It aims to provide faster transactions, safe data processing, and stability. Also, collect trading data and constantly work with coin developers so that coins traded at Allbit can be listed in other major exchanges or top KRW markets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/004749766180.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.