Allbit's decentralized exchange utilizes smart contracts, features of blockchains, to transact the user’s coin transaction directly from wallet to wallet. It’s a solution for all the risks that other centralized exchanges have such as hacking, unavailable service, fraudulent acts, etc.
Through the development of Ethereum side chain ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum can be traded and also improve DEX (Decentralized Exchange) problems such as time consume in transactions and the need to pay gas fee in every transaction with Ethereum 2.0 technology Sharding and Plasma. It aims to provide faster transactions, safe data processing, and stability. Also, collect trading data and constantly work with coin developers so that coins traded at Allbit can be listed in other major exchanges or top KRW markets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/004749766180.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.