Juno was founded by the same founders of Ethereum lending protocol Nuo. The firm's core feature is a savings account leveraging the Nuo protocol, offering 5.5% annual interest on USDC deposits. According to Juno co-founder Varun Deshpande, Juno is part of Nuo's "full stack DeFi strategy where we not only simplifying the user experience and acquire new users to DeFi but also lock liquidity within our ecosystem so that we can manage the entire user journey..."
Unlike similar lending products built on Ethereum, Juno users will not be directly exposed to the volatility of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Instead, Deshpande and his team will be "removing the complexities of web 3.0 and volatility of crypto assets" by presenting an easily accessible interface.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/007443065830.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.