Brady Swenson is the director of technology for Rewire.News, where he is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the organization’s technology strategy and assets, including the website. Brady has helped Rewire.News grow from a small blog into an influential independent media outlet.
Previously, Brady had been designing and developing on the web for more than 15 years. While still in college, he designed and developed an award-winning website for then-Insurance Commissioner Kathleen Sebelius’ Kansas Insurance Department that included one of the first online applications for consumers to compare insurance premiums. He later managed search engine optimization and a large online advertising budget for an e-commerce company that became listed as an Inc. 500 fastest growing private business in America.
After graduating from the University of Kansas with a degree in English Literature he served for two years in the Peace Corps as an English and reading teacher and a community developer on the island of Leguan off the coast of Guyana. Brady now lives and works at home in Lawrence, Kansas.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/008659397885.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.