This is a tool to make it easy to try out Michelson, Tezos's low-level smart contract language. Type or paste in a Michelson contract and click "Typecheck" to check its validity and see a stacktrace (generated by a Tezos node running on the server).
You can find example Michelson contracts on michelson-lang.com and in the Tezos Github.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/013880295154.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.