Assistive Reality is an Australian start-up project creating Augmented and Mixed reality applications for Microsoft, Intel, Google, Apple and other smartglasses / AR platforms. We use a variety of development engines such as Vuforia, Unity3D, ARCore and ARKit to reproduce a core API that our applications are built on (ARAI). Each of our applications features an integrated Artificial Intelligence assistant bot that is connected to Google API for services and data lookup. We have integrated the Ethereum blockchain with our product stack to enable secure global profile roaming, biometric ID storage, and in-world automation via smart contracts and AI logic scripts
By running an Assistive Reality application on your phone, tablet or headset you can recognize the incredible potential of Augmented Reality, getting a glimpse into a future long touted as SciFi, but rapidly becoming reality. AI assistance delivered by Augmented Reality devices will improve the lives of professional and home users around the world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/020816128537.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.