The leading event ticketing blockchain platform. No fake tickets, No bots, Fair prices.
Blockparty is revolutionizing digital assets on the blockchain.
Built on Ethereum, the Blockparty blockchain provides Layer 2 infrastructure for non-fungible digital asset marketplaces, such as event and airline tickets, digital music, art and gaming.
We combine digital identity technology and quantum smart contracts (ERC-721 + ERC-20) to enable fraud-proof high frequency digital asset transfers and resale.
Our first application is in event ticketing. Ticketing is broken - fake tickets, bots, scalpers, unfair prices. Blockparty is designed to solve all this. And our native token provides rewards that can move tickets.
The building blocks of Blockparty’s system include two new revolutionary technologies:
Digital Identity: Digital Identity encrypts a user’s facial recognition or touch ID scan and associates this “digital fingerprint” with the ticket, which eliminates fraud while enabling ticket transfers.
Quantum Smart Contracts. Quantum Contracts seamlessly combine non-fungible (ERC-721) and ERC-20 tokens, which enables a highly scalable protocol for non-standardized assets.
The Blockparty team comprises leaders from the ticketing, music festival, blockchain and cryptocurrency industries - from organizations including Ticketmaster, NME, Metal Pay and a blockchain exit.
The protocol is currently being utilized by music festivals, technology events and ticketing companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/022718388408.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.