UBI Research is a nonpartisan, non-commercial think tank built to examine the merits and possible implementations of a universal basic income (UBI). It is a concept that falls at the intersection of economics, law, governance, financial technology, and social justice. This website serves as a resource for aggregating and distributing information from these fields as they pertain to UBI. We produce and co-publish research regarding universal basic income, including both theoretical work and critical analysis of active projects. We furthermore act as a hub for news in the UBI community, and arrange an annual workshop series to encourage open information and collaboration. Our goal is to foster better communication on the topic of UBI and to inspire innovation in anti-poverty solutions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/024016966005.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.