Formerly Partner at a16z crypto, product of Spotify, founder of Mediachain and the Artist Manager of Cool Managers.
Jesse Walden was a partner on the a16z crypto investment team. Prior to joining, Jesse co-founded Mediachain Labs, the group that led open source development of Mediachain, a decentralized media attribution protocol for connecting creators to their audience directly through content. Mediachain Labs was acquired by Spotify in early 2017.
Before Mediachain Labs, Jesse co-founded an artist management firm that leveraged technology in direct-to-fan distribution for Grammy-award winning artists, including Solange Knowles, Blood Orange, Majical Cloudz, and many more.
Jesse holds a B.A. in Art History and Economics from McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/024442026694.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.