Alan Safahi is the Founder and CEO of ZED Network, a Platform as a Service for Money Transfer Operators and ZipZap, Inc., a payment platform for moving money around the world.
A serial entrepreneur with nearly 30 years of hands-on experience in the information technology, telecommunications, and financial services/Fintech industries, Alan has successfully created and managed numerous high technology and payment processing startups.
Alan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from California State University, Fullerton and his M.B.A. from University of Southern California (USC).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/025727581551.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.