Jarrad is the thought leader and Co-Founder of Status, an open source mobile client for the Ethereum Network that serves as a gateway to DApps, secure wallet, and more. Status raised more than $100M in less than twenty-four hours through its token sale of SNT.
Jarrad has been involved in the Blockchain technology space since 2010, and has been an active contributor to Ethereum since its inception. He possesses a strong vision to leverage the cutting edge technology of Blockchain, as well as employ crypto-economics in our society’s future, with a higher goal of pushing the movement of ‘libre software’ forward.
Jarrad established the Ethereum Amsterdam Meetup, which now has hundreds of members organizing and taking parts in its events. Jarrad has also been an active contributor to OpenNARS an academic general-purpose AI project. Prior to Status, he founded several successful startups, primarily around software distribution.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/026197253494.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.