Shuttle launched in 2016 by founding partners Bradley Chun, Neil Fillary and Thomas Otte. Collectively passionate about investing, developing and scaling innovative technology businesses, the group embraces a world where connectivity and inclusivity enable a borderless economy. The group has quickly grown to a global team of 20 professionals in 6 strategic locations around the world - Seoul, London, Dubai, Bangkok, New York and San Francisco.
The broad technology, capital markets, private equity & asset management backgrounds of the partners and senior advisers feed the foundations of the business - nurtured over many years of experience in leading organisations: J.P.Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, Roc Capital, Guggenheim Partners, Reservoir Capital, RBS, Bloomberg, Bank of China, & GE Capital.
Combining deep financial knowledge with expertise in software engineering and systems, Shuttle drives growth through an innovative approach to investment, developing ideas to deliver long-term value to our partners and businesses. As an organization, Shuttle values entrepreneurism, transparent collaboration and individual empowerment via true autonomy. We encourage our partners to share this wider vision, provide guidance, principal capital and the resources to launch, grow and ultimately scale businesses in a global digitally-driven economy.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/026281043088.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.