Daniel Fernández is Founder of DeFire. I am a software engineer with broad knowledge of the computer science field as a whole and years of experience on leading projects and managing development teams. Nowadays I am mostly focused on blockchains, cryptography, mechanism design and decentralized finance.
Being an early Bitcoin and Ethereum adopter, I have developed a deep technical knowledge of core blockchain codebases, cryptography and smart contract development. Among other things, I created the first blockchain aggregator exchange platform with over 1MM USD in trades, developed the first DEX for TRON Foundation, globally awarded on a stable coin project and on a state channel project, and was part of the team who launched Ethereum Proof of Attendance Protocol (POAP).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/026357075219.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Massimo Morini Member, Economic Advisory Committee, Algorand Foundation.
- Riot Apps Decentralized, Private, Secure.
- Joan Kallogjeri Data Scientist at Flipside Crypto.
- THEBLOCKSTATS The charts Blockstack related statistical data.
- Jeff Caron Head of Finance at Flipside Crypto.
- The Stacks Foundation Our mission is to deliver a user owned internet.
- Jim Myers CTO at Flipside Crypto.
- xordrive Encrypted Cloud Storage.
- Sam Abbassi Director, Blockchain Products at Fidelity Investments.
- Tswap Decentralized derivatives exchange built on Substrate.