slow.trade is an interface and ERC20 trading platform using the Dutch Auction mechanism to achieve a fairer price.
The slow.trade application builds on top of open, decentralized trading protocol for ERC20 tokens using auction mechanisms for a fairer valuation of tokens. Our trading protocol, known as the DutchX, is slow by design; each auction can take up to several hours but provides the same price for all participants. You can read about the many trading advantages of slow.trade’s underlying DutchX protocol here.
slow.trade is user friendly, providing necessary information to the user while still simplifying the transactions required to interact with blockchain technology. Though some prerequisites are indeed required — namely a compatible wallet (such as metamask.io) and ETH or an ERC20 token as well as some familiarity with cryptoassets— no advanced technical knowledge is required. Simply connect your wallet to the application, and you’re ready to start trading.
While the slow.trade team continues with user testing and further iterations, a smooth user experience is already available today. This is exciting as it will allow slow.trade to onboard new users to the benefits of the decentralized technology by providing unparalleled ease of interaction with the complex smart contract logic governing the decentralized trading protocol and enabling peer-to-peer trading.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/027281284635.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.