slow.trade is an interface and ERC20 trading platform using the Dutch Auction mechanism to achieve a fairer price.
The slow.trade application builds on top of open, decentralized trading protocol for ERC20 tokens using auction mechanisms for a fairer valuation of tokens. Our trading protocol, known as the DutchX, is slow by design; each auction can take up to several hours but provides the same price for all participants. You can read about the many trading advantages of slow.trade’s underlying DutchX protocol here.
slow.trade is user friendly, providing necessary information to the user while still simplifying the transactions required to interact with blockchain technology. Though some prerequisites are indeed required — namely a compatible wallet (such as metamask.io) and ETH or an ERC20 token as well as some familiarity with cryptoassets— no advanced technical knowledge is required. Simply connect your wallet to the application, and you’re ready to start trading.
While the slow.trade team continues with user testing and further iterations, a smooth user experience is already available today. This is exciting as it will allow slow.trade to onboard new users to the benefits of the decentralized technology by providing unparalleled ease of interaction with the complex smart contract logic governing the decentralized trading protocol and enabling peer-to-peer trading.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/027281284635.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.