Cosmos India is a community founded by individuals who are passionate about the future of decentralised technology and it’s potential in India.
Join the most interoperable, powerful, scalable and customizable ecosystem of connected blockchains. Cosmos is an ecosystem of blockchains that can scale and interoperate with each other. Before Cosmos, blockchains were siloed and unable to communicate with each other. They were hard to build and could only handle a small amount of transactions per second. Cosmos solves these problems with a new technical vision. In order to understand this vision we need to go back to the fundamentals of blockchain technology.
Cosmos India is a non-profit organization started by individuals passionate about the future of decentralized and distributed ledger technology to foster the growth of this technology in India.
India is one of the world’s fastest growing economies with the world’s largest developer population. The Information Technology sector in India has transitioned from services to retail innovation over the years and is now at the precipice of true innovation and Intellectual Property generation to match the standards set by developed countries. In the recent past, India has experienced a ‘Brain Drain’ where intellectually capable technology talent would prefer to move to much larger economies promising higher individual growth, but because of stricter laws and controls, India has managed to retain a massive chunk of highly capable developer force which is hungry for innovation and entrepreneurship.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/029331465329.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.