Borker Protocol is an application layer protocol for Bitcoin, Dogecoin and similar UTXO-based, transparent blockchains. It relies on the openess, security, and immutability of the underlying networks and defines a method of publishing and consuming unstoppable content.
Borker is a Twitter-like microblogging platform and implementation of the Borker Protocol on Dogecoin.
Borker is open to everyone to build upon and use. There are no gatekeepers and no way to prevent someone from participating.
Borker is exactly as immutable as its underlying blockchains. By design, users can filter, edit, and delete borks from the Borker Layer of the Network. But the blockchain never forgets, so be careful what you say.
Borker is exactly as censorship resistant as its underlying blockchains. Publishing and consuming content on the Borker Network is just sending and receiving transactions on Bitcoin or Degecoin.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/029619546547.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.