Zac Prince is Founder at BlockFi, wealth management products for crypto investors.
Zac Prince has worked in sales roles at multiple high-growth technology focused startups. After financing his college education through online poker he joined Admeld, where he led the sales team in revenue generation for the year prior to the company’s acquisition by Google. He then opened the U.S. entity of Berlin based technology company Sociomantic, which sold to Tesco in 2014. In his spare time, he enjoys racket sports, house music, and international travel.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/029686369994.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Founder of Parity Technologies.
Founder of TechCrunch, CrunchBase, CrunchFund and Arrington XRP Capital.
Explore free market solutions to secure life, liberty, and property for all.
Venture Investor, Solving Problems with a Value-Add Perspective.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.