ETCLabs is dedicated to accelerating the development of Ethereum Classic and supporting blockchain startups.
Ethereum Classic Labs is among the first incubators to accelerate innovative projects on the Ethereum Classic Blockchain (ETC). We are entrepreneurs and technologists who believe that good ideas thrive in a vibrant ecosystem.
Our mission is to develop the ETC ecosystem, and to support entrepreneurs and their enterprises. Whether you have a great idea but are unsure of the full range of applications, or you already have a great product but need help taking it to market, Ethereum Classic Labs can help.
We provide funding between $100,000 and $500,000 per project, office space, advice and support, and access to a community of peers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/030543292115.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.