Head of Research, Spartan Capital (Crypto Hedge Fund), Founder of Blockcrunch Podcast.
I lead research at Spartan Capital, a hedge fund investing in decentralized networks. I also host The Blockcrunch Podcast, a popular podcast dissecting the economics and technology behind blockchain projects. I'm fascinated by digital privacy, incentive design and frontier technologies.
Previously, I invested in early stage startups as a founding partner at Contrary Capital, a seed stage venture fund backed by former executives at Tesla, Twitch and MuleSoft. I spent time briefly at Deloitte Consulting, where I supported the firm's Blockchain Lab and Fintech practices, and global macro hedge fund Bridgewater Associates, where I was exposed to Ray Dalio's Principles and became interested in macroeconomics.
I had the opportunity to share my thoughts on blockchain at conferences in New York and San Francisco, and was previously a contributing writer for tech startups on The Huffington Post and Forbes. I share my thoughts regularly on Twitter and Medium, and have appeared on multiple panels and interviews.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/034588266784.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sami Start Co-founder of Transak.
- Revalue It Overall, our mission is to tackle climate change, one farm at the time!
- Gunjan Mehta Partnerships at Wyre.
- BiLira Your connection to the decentralized internet.
- Matthieu Le Berre Co-Founder & CTO at Trakx.
- MiH Ventures Formerly Aritisian Capital.
- Brian Dell Helping founders build Web 3.0 businesses at Tachyon Accelerator.
- PieDAO The best wealth creation strategies accessible to everyone, with no minimum.
- Chetan Badhe Founder of incento.
- incento Fastest and cheapest way to send money across borders.