KList is a cross-chain super IDO protocol built for decentralization. Since OKEXChain introduces EVM virtual machine technology and OKEx cross-chain gateway and is compatible with Cosmos’ IBC cross-chain solution, Klist has first chosen to run on the OKEXChain network, aiming to provide users with diverse assets to participate in IDO, while promoting the development of a wider range of blockchain projects.
As a consensus bridge between startup projects and community users, KList provides project parties with a convenient, low-cost, and best-priced mechanism to launch their projects. In order to avoid fraudulent projects, KList has established a system of earnest money and linear release of funds, so that in the event of a fraudulent project, the funds shall be locked and returned to the user, thus protecting the interests of investors to the utmost extent.
KList offers a variety of IDO methods: fixed SWAP pools including the PUBLIC Pool (for all users) and the PRIVATE Pool (PRE WHITELIST verification system); liquid SWAP pools (Dutch-style auctions); and combinable MISO (enabling an optimal market price based on various rules).
KList constitutes a fair, transparent and efficient IDO platform which can witness sustainable development and identify quality projects. Initial token offerings on KList need to be verified by the platform, which requires the project party to provide a contract audit report and complete project documentations (the white paper and documents) by professional platforms.
IDO DAPP constitutes the core product of KList, which provides project parties and users with functions such as token storage and trading etc. In order to let IDO-retained assets play a greater value, KList will develop more IDO eco-systems, including multi-chain IDO, storage and pledge, liquidity mining, and trading etc.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/035456130294.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Governance Research Institute GRI.
- nina Decentralized music distribution service on Solana.
- Solanascan.io Solana Blockchain Explorer powered by OpeakTech Inc.
- Everlend Built by AtticLab and Everstake.
- Drops Ventures Powered by ICO Drops team.
- DeFIRE Hub for Optimal Onchain Execution.
- Sanctum Ventures Empowering Businesses Globally.
- QiDao Borrow miMatic at 0% interest, without selling your Matic.
- BITKRAFT Venture capital, esports and virtual world.
- Solanax Bridge For DeFi Evolution With Our Fastest Cross-Chain DEX.