The Africa Blockchain Alliance has partnered with ConsenSys Academy, the educational core of the Ethereum movement to bring to focus the Ethereum Blockchain Developer Program to Africa.
The goal of this program is to give developers the opportunity to gain the skills necessary to become industry-ready blockchain developers that can add significant value to their organizations, businesses, or make them marketable to top blockchain companies across the globe. Registrations for the third cohort will be announced soon.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/036291340532.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.