ETHTurin is welcoming hackers, companies and individuals who want to support and build applications with a clear environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact, using the Ethereum blockchain.
The workshops + hackathon are an opportunity to work alongside the developers, thought leaders, advisors and companies who are making the infrastructure and applications that will power a sustainable future for generations to come.
The occasion will also be inclusive and educational, inspiring local communities through the creative design of blockchain applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/037122820205.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.