The CBN Foundation has been established to build an ecosystem of geodata providers offering affordable geoservices to individuals, businesses, industry, and the public sector. The project team initiating the establishment of this Foundation has already built a prototype and a marketplace. Using data from multiple sources, we have piloted tokens in a project with the European Space Agency (ESA) enabling transactions between the ESA and international R&D communities. Using tokens authorized by ESA, academic and industrial researchers from around the world can procure satellite data-as-a-service or software-as-a-service from data providers and satellite operators. Inspired by the success of that project, we seek to build a broader decentralized network and tokenize the entire geoservices industry.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/037164077185.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.