The CBN Foundation has been established to build an ecosystem of geodata providers offering affordable geoservices to individuals, businesses, industry, and the public sector. The project team initiating the establishment of this Foundation has already built a prototype and a marketplace. Using data from multiple sources, we have piloted tokens in a project with the European Space Agency (ESA) enabling transactions between the ESA and international R&D communities. Using tokens authorized by ESA, academic and industrial researchers from around the world can procure satellite data-as-a-service or software-as-a-service from data providers and satellite operators. Inspired by the success of that project, we seek to build a broader decentralized network and tokenize the entire geoservices industry.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/037164077185.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.