Chain-in is a unique industrial and academic conference focused on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technologies. In spite of all the hype behind the technology, the industry and academia are often following different approaches to build tamper-proof distributed ledgers (or databases). Experience shows that there is no pure black and white, and thus it is wise to have both rivals exchange knowledge and join forces. Chain-in aims at bringing researchers, developers, and enthusiasts from academia and industry to sit together on the same table and try converge to the best of the technology.
- 1 year, 6 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Panel on Blockchain research | Christian Cachin, Wayne Huang, Ghassan Karame, Pierre Rochard: https://t.co/25HhHgqxdX via @YouTube1 year, 6 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Keynote: Distributed Trust - From Byzantine Consensus to Blockchain | Christian Cachin: https://t.co/cAk8IHhslk via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Keynote: Hacking Blockchain for Fun and Real Profit | Wayne Huang: https://t.co/PQTjAfWSLD via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Blockchain Abstract Data Type | Antonella Del Pozzo: https://t.co/yRj1ANu4jY via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Permissioned blockchains: consensus is only the beginning | Alysson Bessani: https://t.co/38vQOngxN7 via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Sycomore, a Directed Acyclic Graph of Blocks | Emmanuelle Anceaume: https://t.co/CRtPklGd0S via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Implications of the Blockchain | Horst Treiblmaier: https://t.co/x9s42BROjh via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Blockchain for non-profit organizations | Mário Valente: https://t.co/DwZeObsqBN via @YouTube1 year, 8 months ago
- Chain-in post a tweet Learn what is money, by @huvoliveira #bitcoin #Blockchain https://t.co/mWsrcfTpSF1 year, 8 months ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/037947113700.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.