Artia Moghbel is currently COO at DFINITY, a public decentralized cloud designed to host the next generation of software and services, and Managing Partner at Draft Ventures, a technology investment fund focused on early stage investments.
In prior experience, Artia was COO at Overnight, a mobile app for booking same-day stays with local hosts, and was on the venture investment team and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Greycroft Partners.
Artia is also a three-time entrepreneur, having founded two education technology startups and later having built and sold an online social shopping platform.
Artia graduated with Honors from Columbia University with a B.S. in Operations Research and Minors in English and Economics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/039956911448.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.