Coinstreet Partners is building the next generation “decentralized & fully integrated investment bank”, enabling the business eco-system in the new era of crypto-economy. Being a leading player in the Fintech and Blockchain areas, Coinstreet Partners currently operates in 6 business segments including Token Finance Consultancy, Crypto Asset & Wealth Management (including blocktrade), Crypto Exchange and Token Generation Platform, Investor Relations & Marketing, Media & Events and DTL Technology Solutions. Coinstreet Partners has advised and funded over 20 cryptocurrency / blockchain projects including Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange, Universa, DarcMatter, B21, WOM Tokens, Kodak Coin, Stryking, Patron, Opet, Play2Live, Blockchip, Skrumble Network, Traceto, EnergiMine, QASH, UpToken and FuzeX; with total token sale of over USD 200 million.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/040394547681.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Funding EOS projects focused on the UK & Europe.
Investing in blockchain and decentralized networks.
Brian Kelly Capital Management
Investment management firm focused on global macro and currency investing.
Arrington XRP Capital
Digital asset management firm in blockchain markets.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.