SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform, opening up access to venture capital and angel investing to everyone.
Ryan Feit and James Han founded SeedInvest in 2012. Shocked by how difficult it was for their Wharton classmates to raise capital for their startups, Ryan and James joined a movement to change 80-year-old securities laws to make it easier for entrepreneurs to raise capital online. During the following year, they became instrumental in arguably the most significant change to U.S. securities laws in our lifetime: the passage of the JOBS Act.
Ryan and James professionally invested in and financed companies across technology, consumer, and other major market sectors while at Wellspring Capital, Francisco Partners, Lehman Brothers, and Morgan Stanley. By leveraging their experience as investors and entrepreneurs, they aspired to build an online platform that made startup investing and fundraising simple and accessible to everyone. In April 2014, after building a sizeable investor base and helping dozens of companies raise capital online, SeedInvest raised its Series A round on its own platform.
Since then, the SeedInvest team has grown to over twenty team members, helped over 220 companies raise capital, and built a rapidly growing network of over 260,779 investors. In June 2015, SeedInvest was the first equity crowdfunding platform to open up to the other 98% of Americans who were previously restricted from investing in startups.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/040556752491.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.