Generate interest off your DAI using DeFi protocols. Direct this interest to the accounts of your choice: your savings account, a community fund, or a charity.
rDai (redeemable DAI) allows you to invest your money in an Interest generating pool, used for collateralized loans. You still hold on to the exact amount you invested, and can spend and transfer it at will.
You also decide who benefits from the generated interest: yourself, a community fund, a charity, or a dApp you are using.
rDAI is a fungible ERC20 token, meaning you can send any amount to any user, and they can always redeem it 1:1 for DAI.
We believe rDAI is a great opportunity for many new DeFi use cases, but we originally came up with the idea in the context of charitable giving. We would like to give you the chance to donate to a number of crypto-native non-profit organisations directly through our platform.
Note: you are only donating the interest. Every DAI you put in will give you an rDAI of equal value!!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/042658754479.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.