Rising Tide is a collegial partnership based in Silicon Valley with roots from across the globe, most notably the US, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East. It funds exceptional entrepreneurs, and help carry the founders’ vision from creation to realization. Since the early 80s, it has financed 150+ successful ventures that grew to generate in excess of $180 billion in combined shareholders’ value.
Rising Tide deploys early stage capital across diversified market sectors and evolve its strategic focus in a constant dialog with the market. The firm invests in select market segments and take an interdisciplinary view of a company’s ultimate potential. It seeks to team with visionary companies breaking barriers and creating new markets, especially those leveraging advancements in big data analytics, mobile, wearables and health care. It is stage agnostic, but single-mindedly focused on character, commitments, and results.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/042826457101.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.