Beni Hakak is the CEO and Co-Founder of LiquidApps and LiquidEOS. He was formerly Director of Operations at Bancor and a strategic consultant manager at Ernst & Young. Prior to that Beni served in an elite technology unit of the Israeli Defense Forces and graduated from Israel's top technology institute, Technion, in Industrial Engineering and Management. Beni discovered blockchain three years ago & has been creating, advising, and working for companies in the space ever since.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/043231586262.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.