Beni Hakak is the CEO and Co-Founder of LiquidApps and LiquidEOS. He was formerly Director of Operations at Bancor and a strategic consultant manager at Ernst & Young. Prior to that Beni served in an elite technology unit of the Israeli Defense Forces and graduated from Israel's top technology institute, Technion, in Industrial Engineering and Management. Beni discovered blockchain three years ago & has been creating, advising, and working for companies in the space ever since.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/043231586262.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.