Jerry Brito is executive director of Coin Center, a non-profit research and advocacy center focused on the public policy issues facing cryptocurrency technologies such as Bitcoin.
He has testified several times before Congress and state legislatures about cryptocurrencies, and regularly holds briefings for and consultations with policy makers. He has presented on cryptocurrencies at the White House, the Treasury Department, the State Department, the SEC and CFTC, as well as the Council on Foreign Relations and the Brookings Institution. He is the coauthor of Bitcoin: A Primer for Policymakers, as well as other scholarly work on the regulation of cryptocurrencies. His articles have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and elsewhere.
Jerry is a recipient of the Public Knowledge IP3 Award and was named one of Washington's 100 top tech leaders by Washingtonian magazine and to the POLITICO 50 list of D.C. influencers. He lives in Annandale, Virginia, with his wife Kathleen O’Hearn, daughter Penny Lane, and their dog Jerkface.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/043300432109.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.