Coral is a decentralized protocol that protects consumers from blockchain fraud. By graphing every blockchain transaction and using proprietary predictive analytics, Coral identifies the likelihood of fraud and tracks the flow of fraudulently obtained funds/tokens. An anonymous, address-level trust score is generated before tokens are sent, enabling token senders to prevent transfers to questionable or fraudulent addresses. Coral delivers fraud alerts and prevents money laundering for exchanges, wallets, dApps and e-commerce companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/045573581663.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.