Legendary entrepreneur and investor Marc Andreessen has long been on the cutting edge of crypto, and this year he extended his stake in the technology by setting up a16z Crypto, a $300M VC fund that's now focused exclusively on investing in promising crypto and blockchain projects.
Marc Andreessen is a co-founder and general partner of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz. He is an innovator and creator, one of the few to pioneer a software category used by more than a billion people and one of the few to establish multiple billion-dollar companies.
Marc co-created the highly influential Mosaic Internet browser and cofounded Netscape, which later sold to AOL for $4.2 billion. He also cofounded Loudcloud, which as Opsware sold to Hewlett-Packard for $1.6 billion.
Marc holds a BS in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Marc serves on the board of the following Andreessen Horowitz portfolio companies: Anki, Bracket Computing, Dialpad, Honor, Lytro, Mori, OpenGov, and Samsara. He is also on the board of Facebook and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/046911463794.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Moonday Finance Community driven experiment in rocket fuel crypto-space exploration.
- DistX The most rewarding and flexible token sale platform.
- BooBank Truly Deflational yield farming.
- Tim Templeton Dev & creator of Zombie.
- RottenSwap Deflationary yield farming token.
- QuiverX xEarn Yield-Farming Protocol.
- yAxis Supreme defi yield aggregator and more.
- Dark.Build Building DeFi aggressively.
- Axia Amazing Blend of Crypto Index Investing and Yield Farming in One Protocol.
- Vox Finance Let your voice shape the future of decentralized finance.