En-Tan-Mo is a next-generation blockchain based on Nash equilibrium and the idea of value transfer. Its name emerged from Entente, Transaction and Mobius.
The design of multi-chain and parallel chains structure can interconnect blockchain systems and solve the congestion and concurrency issues.
A blockchain device driver program which can translate underlying blockchain contract into a form more adaptable for the center chain. Turing complete virtual machine which can provide sufficient security protection. Support TPS decentralized Apps Interconnect blockchain ecosystem. Value transfer using cross-chain technology bridge for blockchain expansions. Value network of new-generation utility-cost efficient DApps.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/048233856026.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.