En-Tan-Mo is a next-generation blockchain based on Nash equilibrium and the idea of value transfer. Its name emerged from Entente, Transaction and Mobius.
The design of multi-chain and parallel chains structure can interconnect blockchain systems and solve the congestion and concurrency issues.
A blockchain device driver program which can translate underlying blockchain contract into a form more adaptable for the center chain. Turing complete virtual machine which can provide sufficient security protection. Support TPS decentralized Apps Interconnect blockchain ecosystem. Value transfer using cross-chain technology bridge for blockchain expansions. Value network of new-generation utility-cost efficient DApps.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/048233856026.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.