HashHub, Tokyo based blockchain studio, Make the world a better place by redefining trust and building choice.
Until now having native assets, proof of ownership, individual identification online has been a real challenge. However, blockchain technology is redefining the concept of trust and making this a more feasible possibility.
We believe individual choice in who and what to trust will be the most important change likely to affect our society in the next decade.
Thanks to the invention of Bitcoin, using a currency not issued by any government has become one of those choices.
We believe that world could be a better place if each of us were free to make these kinds of choices, and blockchain is a powerful technology that can provide us with a wider variety of them.
A world where you have a choice other than leaving your funds in a bank A world where you can have total control how your personal data is going to be used A world where you have broader choices in who and what networks to trust
HashHub sees blockchain as a post-Internet paradigm-shifting phenomenon that is drastically changing database management, with potentially game-changing implications for the finance industry. We will create a new context for this new era of technology.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/048848486372.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.