Athereum is a spoon (a friendly fork) of the Ethereum mainnet powered by the AVA engine.
Athereum is 99% Ethereum and 1% AVA. It's the same Ethereum you fell in love with. Same keys. Same EVM. Same tooling.
The only new thing is the backend consensus engine. Instead of longest chain proof-of-work, Athereum uses a staking-based linear chain version of the Avalanche consensus protocol.
Athereum is a friendly experiment.
At AVA, we are passionate supporters of the Ethereum ecosystem. While we are also developing our own bold new vision of blockchain networks, we want to help the Ethereum community in whatever way we can.
Athereum is our nod to the community to allow Ethereum to scale today. Users of Athereum will see the benefits immediately.
First, Athereum is available today. Second, your transactions will enjoy near instant finality, so no more block confirmation times. Third, Athereum will go as fast as the EVM allows it to go, and will enjoy higher throughput as the EVM evolves. Finally, thanks to AVA, it scales unlike any other decentralized platform: thousands to millions of nodes.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/050037341561.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.