Dan Reecer is Global Community & Growth at Polkadot Network, Kusama, and Web3 Foundation. Rising leader with experience in Marketing and IT. Swiss Army Knife skillset. Currently work in blockchain and spent four years on global pharmaceutical brands.
Marketer and leader with strong experience in healthcare (pharmaceuticals) and blockchain technology. Worked in a Fortune 150 company and now work for a startup of under 100 people. 'Swiss army knife' excelling in marketing strategy, business operations, business strategy, communication, team leadership, working cross-culturally, and getting stuff done. Bachelor and Master degrees in Information Systems from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/050146093233.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.