In May 2016, a smart contract called “The DAO” was launched on the Ethereum blockchain. The contract - a decentralized investment fund – was the first large-scale deployment of a decentralized application. It raised 11.5 million Ether, worth over $230 million US Dollars just prior to its collapse. ARES aims to present an alternative implementation that eliminates any game theoretic and mechanical attacks that would result in the loss of user funds.
ARES, in conjuction with the BoardRoom.to Governance Project, hopes to reshape human governance and make decentalized collaboration possible.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/050778561228.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.