Applied Cryptographer, Inventor Hashcash, Comp Sci PhD Distributed Systems.
Adam Back is an applied cryptographer and inventor of the hashcash proof-of-work and decentralized mining used in bitcoin. He is the co-founder and CEO of blockchain technology company Blockstream.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/050959171436.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.