Founded in 2008, BootstrapLabs is a leading Venture Capital firm based in Silicon Valley and focused on Applied Artificial Intelligence. We invest in founders that dream big and are solving today’s hardest problem by applying artificial intelligence to shape a better future.
BootstrapLabs is often the first institutional money and acts as a lead investor in the early stages, with follow-on capital at the growth stages.
Artificial Intelligence is impacting every single sector and we are particularly excited about Transportation, Logistics, Energy, the Future of Work (FoW), Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), Health, and FinTech.
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we know it takes an exceptional team amplified by a nurturing community to build successful companies, so we stand by our founders in good times and bad times, because the road to success is paved with setbacks, challenges, and lessons learned from past failures – and building something big is hard.
Ultimately we believe technology should always be used to create a positive impact on society, and that founders should always place fellow humans at the heart of their vision.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/050963532451.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.