Blockchains for Schools is a nonprofit that assists high school students interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency to learn and experience the blockchain space and community.
Incubated in NY. Teaching Students about Blockchain Technology One Country at a Time. Founded by Joyce Yang, led by the future of crypto.
Founded in 2018, this program allows high school students interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency to experience the blockchain space and community through mentorship. These mentors consist of software engineers, business executives, researchers, and investors who are actively working within blockchain industry. We aim to start our first mentoring sessions in the fall, and these sessions will continue throughout the school year.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/052796545126.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.