Blockchains for Schools is a nonprofit that assists high school students interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency to learn and experience the blockchain space and community.
Incubated in NY. Teaching Students about Blockchain Technology One Country at a Time. Founded by Joyce Yang, led by the future of crypto.
Founded in 2018, this program allows high school students interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency to experience the blockchain space and community through mentorship. These mentors consist of software engineers, business executives, researchers, and investors who are actively working within blockchain industry. We aim to start our first mentoring sessions in the fall, and these sessions will continue throughout the school year.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/052796545126.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.