Kevin Kelly is Principal and Co-Founder at Delphi Digital. Previously, he was an equity analyst at Bloomberg Intelligence.
Kevin comes with a background in traditional equity research. In his prior role as a U.S. Equity Strategist, Kevin provided insight on global equity markets for a vast array of institutional clients. He brings with him extensive experience in equity market data, analytics, and research, often being cited in financial journalism or discussing markets on financial media outlets (TV, radio, etc.). Kevin’s passion for this space has afforded him the opportunity to bridge the gap between traditional market analysis and blockchain-specific applications. He strives to grow institutional awareness of cryptoassets and their allocation benefits in today's unique investing environment. Kevin is a CFA charterholder with a bachelor's degree in finance and economics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/053600920651.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.