Lawyer & mathematician - blockchain aficionada & feminist - GC/CLO at (link: http://gnosis.io) gnosis.io Views ≠ legal advice.
Silke Noa Elrifai is a transnational lawyer and mathematician. She is the GC of Gnosis Group, a leading blockchain venture building decentralized infrastructure on the Ethereum Blockchain. She read law at City University London and Stanford Law School and mathematics and economics at the London School of Economics.
In 2014 I was working at an American law firm in London, which was retained to represent the Japanese trustee in the Mt. Gox insolvency proceedings. I had heard a little bit about Bitcoin before then, but the insolvency proceedings really spurred my interest in the field. I continued to work in international dispute resolution and financial regulation for the next few years, and eventually realized that I wanted to do further research in blockchain law. I ended up attending a blockchain law conference here in Berlin, which is where I met the COO of Gnosis, joined Gnosis, and grew into the role of General Counsel, CLO of Gnosis.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/054549124952.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.