Joey Zhou wrote the first node implementation of Ethereum, and also made significant contributions to the development of the geth, go-ethereum, and cpp-ethereum protocols. He is a managing partner at consulting firm Cyborgenic, which focuses on fintech innovations. He is also an active angel investor and startup advisor.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/056574041146.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.