Send DAI/ETH with NFT e-Cards and donate to the charity of your choice in one go!
RadiCards lets you send crypto-ecards to your friends and family. What are crypto-ecards? A new type of digital good, built on a Ethereum and IPFS. We’re open source, not for profit, designed and built entirely by a decentralised team of passionate volunteers from the Ethereum community.
RadiCards started a few weeks back before Christmas ’18. In January ’19 we've joined forces with CryptoXmas. We believe in a power of collaboration and know that only by committing to it, we will achieve a much bigger impact on our actions.
Aside from the fact that we know you're probably wanting an excuse to bring up blockchain at [INSERT HOLIDAY] dinner, now more than ever we need to raise awareness and support the fight for freedom around the world.
We’re also aiming to help speed up the adoption of Web3 technologies, because we think decentralisation is neat.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/058685296802.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Taxes Done In Minutes.
- AgoraDesk LocalMonero.
- Hito Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
- Cuy Sheffield Head of Crypto at Visa.
- CypherSafe Protect Your Bitcoins from Disaster.
- KoinKeep Easy Secure Bitcoin Storage.
- BlockClock Powered by Coinkite.
- Trent Lapinski Founder, CEO of Mystic Labs.
- CryptoDisrupted Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Podcast with Trent Lapinski.
- Koala Miners One-stop service platform for hardware purchase and hosting.