Send DAI/ETH with NFT e-Cards and donate to the charity of your choice in one go!
RadiCards lets you send crypto-ecards to your friends and family. What are crypto-ecards? A new type of digital good, built on a Ethereum and IPFS. We’re open source, not for profit, designed and built entirely by a decentralised team of passionate volunteers from the Ethereum community.
RadiCards started a few weeks back before Christmas ’18. In January ’19 we've joined forces with CryptoXmas. We believe in a power of collaboration and know that only by committing to it, we will achieve a much bigger impact on our actions.
Aside from the fact that we know you're probably wanting an excuse to bring up blockchain at [INSERT HOLIDAY] dinner, now more than ever we need to raise awareness and support the fight for freedom around the world.
We’re also aiming to help speed up the adoption of Web3 technologies, because we think decentralisation is neat.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/058685296802.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.