Hacker, tinkerer and general technology enthusiast. Passionately creative through software development. Excited for a decentralized, open source future.
I’m Chris and I am a full stack developer with interests in blockchain technology and decentralized finance. I’ve been involved in a bunch of different opensourced projects and startups.
During my bachelors in Electrical Engineering I re-discovered blockchain and cryptocurrencies and was immediately sold on the potential they have to radically transform our society. When I started exploring the DeFi space I realized just how important it is to understand the fundamental economics and financial markets of the traditional world in order to build a better decentralized financial system. To this end I’m currently doing my Masters in Financial Technology which covers a wide range of relevant fields like blockchain, datascience, software engineering and financial markets topics.
I see blockchain as a technology that empowers people for the first time to challenge the power structures that define our society at a protocol level.
Oh and I also like scuba diving, photography, live music and good food.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/060971614678.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.