Raymond Cheng is CTO and Co-founder at Oasis Labs, focused on bringing privacy and funk to the people. Specialty in distributed systems, networks, security, privacy, web, Internet freedom, & electrofunk.
My research interests are in distributed systems and security, with a focus on cloud security and privacy. I am interested in building novel systems that broaden the rights of Internet users. These projects include privacy-preserving systems that give users better control over their data and systems that spread digital freedom of speech and information to citizens around the world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/061875747443.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.