The ABC was founded to give a unified voice to blockchain technology and to support our local economy by making Albertans aware of the opportunities this revolutionary technology has been and continues to create. The ABC is dedicated to being a driving force to propel Alberta’s innovation to the world stage and help bring economic prosperity back to our region.
Alberta Blockchain Week showcases the incredible progress emerging from blockchain technologies within our regional ecosystem. Each day of Alberta Blockchain Week highlights an important theme of the technology’s emerging potential for economic and social transformation.
In Alberta, people are aware of our energy and agricultural sectors but people are less familiar with our technology sector and its continued emergence. The Alberta Blockchain Consortium (ABC) believes that blockchain technology will empower the next frontier of innovation in Alberta. The Blockchain Summit is brought to Alberta in an effort to raise awareness for the incredible local organizations, business, and talented individuals to propel this new era of technology to the global stage.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/063498023672.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.