Wicrypt is an app that allows its users to get paid while sharing their Wi-Fi.
Wicrypt is an app that allows its users to get paid while sharing their WiFi. It leverages the blockchain and allows users to receive payments per kilobyte of their wifi data consumed by a beneficiary. Wicrypt has an inbuilt wallet that verifies the beneficiary has enough cryptocurrency to start using the service. A user has the freedom of setting his price per kilobyte of data consumed. Wicrypt automatically cuts off a beneficiary when his money is exhausted. It allows automatic connection between user and beneficiary once the beneficiary has enough funds to start using the service.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/065051684363.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.