David A. Harding co-wrote the Bitcoin.org developer documentation in 2014 and 2015. In 2016, he created a section of Bitcoin.org dedicated to the Bitcoin Core project before joining the startup 21.co, where he wrote a series of Bitcoin developer tutorials. Since 2018 he has been co-writing a weekly newsletter for Bitcoin Optech. He joined Brink as a founding member of the board in 2020.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/066796179730.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- OptionRoom User governed Oracle as a Service(OaaS) and forecast protocol built on Polkadot.
- Arto Bendiken Tech Lead for EVM at NEAR Protocol.
- Maps.me Not just an app but a friend in all your adventures.
- Blockrize Earn cryptocurrency with every purchase.
- Channels Your DeFi Butler Bank.
- MahaDAO The world's first decentralised valuecoin.
- Indexed Finance Passively managed DeFi portfolios.
- SynthSwap Trading with margin and synthetics on the Ethereum network.
- ParaState Elvolving Ethereum on Polkadot.
- Art Blocks Creativity in Generative Design.